Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4

5 Ingredient White Chicken Chili

To make this white chicken chili recipe, you will need the following five ingredients (plus optional toppings):
  • Chicken: Any kind of diced or shredded chicken!  I typically shred a rotisserie, or I often use leftover chicken that I keep in the freezer from my Instant Pot Shredded Chicken or Baked Chicken Breasts recipe.
  • Salsa verde: Either homemade or store-bought.
  • Beans: Two cans of your choice of beans.  (I typically use white beans, but pinto, garbanzo or black beans would be delicious too.)
  • Chicken stock: Or veggie stock, whichever you prefer.
  • Cumin: Plus a few teaspoons of ground cumin, to round out the flavors.
  • Toppings: I also usually top my white chicken chili with some diced avocado and chopped fresh cilantro.  But a crumble of tortilla chips, diced red or green onions, sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or extra jalapeƱos would also be delicious additions!

No comments: