Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12

Wafer Parfait

I had this desert at Kathleen Magnussons and it is easy and yummy. Whip and sweeten cream. I put mine in a pastry bag - but a spoon would work great. Pipe some whip cream in the bottom of serving dish. Take a cookie, dunk it in milk and place on top of the cream. Layer cream and cookie, cream and cookie as high as you would like - (I layered this a little high for Rachel's birthday so I leaned a little bit). Top with a cherry. These need to be made in the morning and refrigerated all day so the cookie will be soft when you dip your spoon into this simple delicious dessert.

3 comments:

Robblog said...

I will be honest. At first I was like okay... these could be good. I was way surprised. Not that I thought Mom couldn't make something delish (I am digging a hole here) Anyway they are very very good. Let's just say the next time we go to the store we will be getting some wafers.

Dad Corn said...

Ev'ebudy luv'a parfait...

Stefley said...

ohhhhh, I am excited to try these out!! This looks like the perfect dessert for when friends come over.